Robertshaw Wins 2021 Hall Olympics
by Bailey Weber
Robertshaw Hall, the 2020 Hall Olympics champions, fought hard in kickball, dodgeball, volleyball, cornhole, and tug-of-war and earned yet another win this semester. Congrats, Robertshaw residents!
|Kickball (Monday, Sept. 20)||Robertshaw Hall|
|Dodgeball (Tuesday, Sept. 21)||University Courts|
|Tug-of-war (Thursday, Sept. 23)||Westmoreland Hall|
|Cornhole (Thursday, Sept. 23)||Commuters|
|Volleyball (Friday, Sept. 24)||Robertshaw Hall|
Photos courtesy of Resident Hall Association.
- Robertshaw Hall — 625 points
- Academic Villages — 575 points
- Westmoreland Hall — 455 points
- College Hall — 390 points
- University Courts — 370 points
- Commuters — 325 points
Leave a Reply